শনিবার, ১৭ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Does the Apple forum admin delete the discussions which talk about a consumers problems??

I posted a question twice. I violated the policy two times without knowing. but the third time I did not violate any policy. Why does they keep on getting removed. It's a shame on this forum ADMIN , because he is clearly not maintaining the purpose of a Forum. because you keep on deleting my questions about imac release date, I got the answer to my question. so thank you for that.

?

Trust me I'm gonna buy the imac when it is out, only because I cannot getout of the quality of apple products. Because of the way I was treated by this forum's admins, as a customer, I really wish I could find another good brand computerto buy.

?

SO DIssapointed how you treat a customer.

Source: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4512136

alicia sacramone Don Grady ann curry euro 2012 Colorado Springs pga tour Nora Ephron

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন